permaculture - [permaculture] Earth's (Host) Cancer - Indigenous people threatened

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "J Kolenovsky" <garden@hal-pc.org>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Earth's (Host) Cancer - Indigenous people threatened
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 12:26:13 -0500

After reading about the possible forthcoming displacement of Malaysians
over the production of palm oil, a thought came to me. The1st World and
2nd World civilizations are encroaching as metastasizing cancers on the
3rd World countries around world. Even if you follow tv or newspapers,
one constantly hears of a dominant power taking over the resources of a
less subsequent power for that dominant powers pleasure. That is similar
to a non-malignant cancer breaking out of its confined area, merging
into a conveyance medium like the lymph/blood system and metastasizing
elsewhere in the Host (Earth) and in the process then becomes malignant
and welcome to keep going anywhere it seeks. It can start with small
tumors and progress into large tumors in a short period of time. If this
continues, the Host would soon be cancer-ridden and starts to leak
loosing both healthy excrement and unhealthy excrement all over the
area. Not long after that event occurs, the cancer mopes around until it
finds another Host to consume. This is similar to Earth's Host cancers
(many, many types) that are running around trying to conquer any Host
found. What and who are in these cancers? You and I are. We once were
benign, staying in our cellular confines, but now have become malignant
after we broke through the cell walls. What causes this migration?
CONSUMPTION. Yes! You have heard me say this before. CONSUMPTION is a
cancer which is filled with self-centeredness and can digress into
pride, greed, murder, etc. As a matter of our nature, we are hell-bent
on getting what we desire. Even the best of what we are gets twisted by
this inner drive (small groups of dominant men analogy).

Has this been happening already? You don't have to watch tv and see the
Green Berets, Special Ops (The Unit), CIA, KGB to understand these
people are capable of accomplishing the cancers consumptive goal and has
already done so in some cases. Not specifically up on the details but I
believe there were 1 or 2 very small ethnic (pop 12 or so?) tribes in
the Amazonian Rain Forest that were eliminated because of valuable
timber on their land that is needed to be consumed by 1st World
countries. There was a lady about 63 that fought for indigenous tribes
there for years and she was killed by the Big Capitalists. I'm sure this
has happened in Africa, Indonesia, Malaysian (a lot in the past 10
years) and Central and North America. I personally have been in the
mountains of Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador visiting those villages
taking aid to them. I know about the Mahogany triangle and the
consumptive rape of the lands. I know about Starbucks and their nasty
practices of coffee.

How will this turn out? I don't know. It is pretty obvious that if one
or a cancer has a food source cease it will get big, explode or die out
in the process. This is CONSUMPTION. It relates to fossil-burning fuels
and ALL (and I mean ALL) activities associated with it. Italian Marble
from Italy, Mahogany chairs and Bananas from Honduras, goods from China
and Japan. All of these countries products are bought and used by
CONSUMPTIVE peoples. A lot of energy was used to discover, mine,
manufacture (or process) and ship to the hungry mouths that need to be
fed. When you look at a price tag and see $29.95 most people stop there
and don't consider that product any further. But people who know the
value of living say, "That costs $37.50 from start to finish (energy,
labor). What does all this boil down to? I know that there are over 1
billion internal combustion engines in the world and they are hungry,
hungry, hungry. "Feed me, feed me, feed me". This appetite here will be
the cross in the wooden box. If not checked, it will devour the 3rd
World and feast on the 2rd World. The most consumptive, the 1st World,
will watch the cancerous ocean waters rise and rise until it engulfs
them. And.....then the cancer dies and the Host has no more food..

J. Kolenovsky

--
J. Kolenovsky, habitat environmentalist www.celestialhabitats.com
Energy shortages proves its right. Peak Oil is changing your lifestyle.