permaculture - Re: [permaculture] going no where

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: chauncey williams <chaunceyfree@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] going no where
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 15:09:39 -0700 (PDT)

check out the movie Freedom to Facism, it talks all about it, its up online
for free, I am sure you can just google it.

Katey <newtribe@hughes.net> wrote: CAVM@aol.com wrote:

> The Federal Reserve Bank is a quasi-governmental institution licensed and
> controlled by the federal government to conduct the business of the
> country's
> money supply.

You might want to believe that but there is plenty of evidence that
shows the government has no control over the Federal Reserve. It is a
PRIVATE banking venture. Congress gave it all up somewhere around 1913.

Check out Catherine Austin Fitts' site. If you cruise around it awhile
i bet you'll be amazed at what you find.
www.solari.com

katey culver
ecoville architechs
www.earthandstraw.net