permaculture - [permaculture] Searching archives for this permaculture list

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Jim <ashevillecurrencyproject@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Searching archives for this permaculture list
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 14:38:31 -0400

Hi-

If you want to search the archives of this list, you can do so with a two step process:

First, use goodgle to search

searchtopic site:https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/permaculture/
(e.g.> "greg williams" site:https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/permaculture/

Second, go to the archives via the home page of this list at
and use your password to get inside them.
Look for the relevant year and month of the responses that come up.

I couldn't however, find the text of Greg Williams critique of permaculture.
If someone has it online, I'd like a copy.
-- Jim