permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Useful Phytochemicals

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Paul d'Aoust <paul@heliosville.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Useful Phytochemicals
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 17:34:10 -0700

This is an extremely useful resource! If the licensing terms are
amenable, it'd be great to integrate into the permaculture database that
the pcdb list is trying to put together.

So, what was your decision? Are you going to run your car on
avocados? ;-) Having a responsible, sustainable source of biodiesel is a
big concern for me too; people aren't going to eat fast food forever,
and then when all the french fry grease disappears, what will I put in
my tank?

Paul d'Aoust