permaculture - Re: [permaculture] permaculture Digest, Vol 51, Issue 17

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: John Fritz <johnfritz77@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] permaculture Digest, Vol 51, Issue 17
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 09:17:00 -0700 (PDT)

Please don't stop posting Roxann. I know at least I value your input and I
suspect others on this list do also.

John Fritz, NW Arkansas.

Message: 2
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 15:34:25 +0000
From: " roxann "
Subject: Re: [permaculture] GLOBAL WARMING:- A different 'take' on it
To: "permaculture"

I don't think we need to be re-hashing discredited and unproven theories on
this forum, in the face of this weight of scientific evidence, and the
seriousness of the crisis. I would suggest that our time is better spent in
figuring out how Permaculture contributes to the solution of the problem as
time is seriously running out.

Larry Saltzman
well excuse me for thinking out loud on this list. i feel really stupid for
doing it now and it won't happen again.

roxann