permaculture - [permaculture] You know something about Global Warming

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Greg <Greg@urbanfarm.org>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] You know something about Global Warming
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 16:41:35 -0700

Hi all,

You know something about what to do about Global Warming, and I know we are the front knowers in this arena. Please visit our new web portal that is dedicated to providing the solutions for a hungry public and add your tips, book reviews and articles.

It will be greatly appreciated.

http://www.smartspacestv.net/

Greg
--

The Urban Farm
Growing good food

Greg Peterson
http://www.urbanfarm.org
602/565-7045

  • [permaculture] You know something about Global Warming, Greg, 03/16/2007