permaculture - [permaculture] permaculture as noun, verb, adjective

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: <bwaldrop@cox.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] permaculture as noun, verb, adjective
  • Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 11:07:19 -0600

Permaculture is generally used as a noun. But in english, we are always
turning nouns into verbs, and I was wondering how people felt about using
permaculture as a verb.

e.g. "Permaculture that planet!" (actually, that would be a command
imperative.)

or "you too can permaculture your yard."

Adjective

The "Permacultured Kitchen"

Adverb

I would like to work permaculturally for several years.

I am curious as to other's thoughts on this. Does this vocal evolution
detract from understanding permaculture as a whole systems approach to design?

Bob Waldrop