permaculture - [permaculture] Lecture on growth

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Tom Gorman <tom@honeychrome.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Lecture on growth
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 13:16:14 -0500

Maybe it is a little like preaching to the converted, as there isn't really anything "new" in this to anyone on the list here, but the presentation and analysis in this lecture is great. I've been involved in many 'discussions' with people about 'growth' and sustainability but often have come away feeling like I didn't really effectively illustrate my points. This lecture has certainly given me more 'ammo,' and it is so brilliantly simple and straight forward.

http://www.globalpublicmedia.com/lectures/461