permaculture - [permaculture] New Semester starting at Permaforest Trust

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Stephanie Yank" <permaforeststeph@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] New Semester starting at Permaforest Trust
  • Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 19:03:31 +1100

The Permaforest Trust would like to announce that it is taking final
enrolments for the new Accredited Permaculture Training™ semester,
commencing February 26. Austudy approved Certificate IV and Diploma level
training are available and there are many flexible ways to participate: join
us for a day, week, month or the whole year and gain hands on skills in
permaculture and post carbon living. Check out our website
www.permaforesttrust.org.au for more details or ring us on 02 6689 7579.

The Permaforest Trust is a not-for-profit education centre and demonstration
farm created to promote sustainability. Located on a 100 acre farm in
Barkers Vale, next to the Border Ranges National Park in Northern NSW, the
Trust is a living example of sustainable practices where people may learn
together through participation. We offer a diverse educational program,
including Weekend Getaways for guests, Accredited Permaculture Training
(APT) ™ internship programs, tours, courses and workshops. Our main focus is
on practical, on ground skills in ecological restoration, organic farming
and permaculture while emphasizing a balanced and integrated approach to
sustainability: health and evolution in body, mind and spirit; self, culture
and nature.

--
Administrator
The Permaforest Trust

  • [permaculture] New Semester starting at Permaforest Trust, Stephanie Yank, 02/06/2007