permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Permanent "culture"

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Sean Maley <semaley@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Permanent "culture"
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 09:27:18 -0800 (PST)

I'm refering to a definition of Agriculture, or Civilization Culture as:
"The world was made for man and man was made to rule it" - Daniel Quinn
taker definition

A non-civilized Culture would be: We are a part of nature.

Here is a good piece (short) found when checking the taker quote above:
http://home.klis.com/~chebogue/p.amDeep.html

Isn't Permaculture a Deep Ecology concept?

-Sean.