permaculture - Re: [permaculture] The main reasonwhy Newagers dominatepermaculture.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Sean Maley <semaley@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] The main reasonwhy Newagers dominatepermaculture.
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 07:55:46 -0800 (PST)

----- Original Message ----
From: Tracie Boellner <boellner10@frontiernet.net>
To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2007 10:31:01 PM

> The truth is that we're ALL sinners - imperfect humans. There is
> not one among us who is perfect.

This myth forms the basis of all agriculture/civilization thought and
religion. Remember the wisdom "The problem is the solution". None of us can
help but be perfectly ourselves, as with anything in nature. Therefore, we
are all perfect whether animal, mineral, plant, food, or predator. It isn't
"sin" to be human. It isn't us that has been imperfect, but rather the
system we try to adhere which seeks to separate us from nature. Learn to
listen to your "mistakes" and accept them for the gift they represent.
Release yourself from the burdens of civilization, why wait for death? You
will be happier with nature.

-Sean.

Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.

  • Re: [permaculture] The main reasonwhy Newagers dominatepermaculture., Sean Maley, 01/31/2007