permaculture - Re: [permaculture] (no subject)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Botan Anderson" <mysticprairie@wwt.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] (no subject)
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 19:31:21 -0600

I'm sorry that my two sentences on the Judeo/Christian viewpoint of our
relationship to the Earth were "shallow and incomplete". I wasn't very
precise either. I was just trying to quickly answer the question of why "New
Agers" are drawn to permaculture since you non-New Agers are wondering. My
statements about New Age beliefs were equally shallow and incomplete. I think
that the gist of my statements are true, however.
Botan

"I'm not going to get into a detailed religious
debate here, except to say that while you hear
this kind of loose talk a lot, this paragraph
quoted below is a very shallow and incomplete
reading of the theology of the Abrahamic
religion "

The core of Judeo/Christian belief is that