permaculture - [permaculture] Yeoman's book

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: John Fritz <johnfritz77@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Yeoman's book
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 03:37:34 -0800 (PST)

It appears that no one currently contributing to this list is concerned about
the postion of Allan J. Yeoman, that the several fold increase of background
radiation from nuclear power is a good thing for humans and makes them live
longer. I found this from a google search for his book, Priority One. Does
this sound like a reasonable position to the contributors of this group? I
find it incredible and dismaying that, among those people who accept the
science of human induced global warming, there can be such diametrically
(sp?) opposed ideas of how we then proceed to correct this problem. There is
no hope if even this group of people cannot agree on what is the best course
of action. Could we please take a slight pause from the "feel good"
discussion of spirituality and give some attention to the most serious
environmental problem facing humans? Or do the participants of this group
not consider global warming to be real, and therefore not worthy of
discussion?

John Fritz, NW Arkansas.

Check out the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful email and
get things done faster.