permaculture - [permaculture] Priority One!?#*

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: John Fritz <johnfritz77@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Priority One!?#*
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 10:18:04 -0800 (PST)

I am astonished. I've only read the promos for Yeoman's book, Priority One,
but am nonetheless incredulous that only he could have been privy for the
past several decades about the prejudices of the environmental movement. He,
in fact, says that "increasing background nuclear radiation several fold is a
health benefit and makes you live longer"!!!
Such broad stroke statements I expect from anti-environmental idealogues,
but from someone who is purporting to save all civilization? It sounds like
someone who has gone off the deep end as a result of their environmental
concerns. Has anyone on this list read the
book and found that he gives a detailed rationale for his belief that
"increasing background nuclear radiation several fold is a health benefit and
makes you live longer"?

  • [permaculture] Priority One!?#*, John Fritz, 01/28/2007