permaculture - Re: [permaculture] horticulture isn't the answer either

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: sustain_ability@123mail.org
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] horticulture isn't the answer either
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 15:26:01 -0500

Ok, Toby and Sean,

The local equivalent of vertical, err horizontal city farming on
rooftops and baclonies will hold a talk this coming Thursday on -
"Urban agriculture and food security".

I will try to attend and report back to you. One of the protagonists
wrote a Master's thesis, available here -

http://rooftopgardens.ca/files/Making_Rooftops_Bloom_Final_Draft.pdf.

George
http://transitions.stumbleupon.com