permaculture - Re: [permaculture] "green" affiliates

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Martin Naylor <martinwnaylor@yahoo.com.au>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] "green" affiliates
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 10:52:05 +1100 (EST)

I have'nt checked this out, but it might be okay,Notes:
Dr James Rouse from Vegetarian Times Magazine and Whole Foods Market have
launched a new company that allows you to be in business with them

This is the company
http://www.TheBalan ceCompany. com/chris

Please call and hear all about it

641-297-5900 pass code 2252623#
6 Pm pacific / 9 eastern

Keith Johnson <keithdj@mindspring.com> wrote: Speaking of activism and
passivism, I'm looking at adding passive income
to my active income and was wondering who out there has searched out the
most ethical, conscious, and 'green' affiliate marketing programs and
what did you find?

Thanks all for your comments about evolving the magazine. They give us
something to ponder as we make our plans for expansion.

Keep your suggestions and feedback coming.

--
Keith Johnson
"Be fruitful and mulch apply."