permaculture - Re: [permaculture] oil stove and fansaur

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Keith Johnson <keithdj@mindspring.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] oil stove and fansaur
  • Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2007 14:00:04 -0500

We have a device like the one you mention. It sits ON our woodstove stove, generates its own electricity, and moves a lot of air. Its called an Ecofan by a company called Caframo. They make a fan especially for gas stoves, too. We've used ours for about 6 years and love it.

http://www.caframo.com/ecofans.htm

Keith

Mitchell & Orit Schertz wrote:
We have an oil stove and would like to know if anybody
out there is aware of a device that one would place over the stove and via
the heat generated would power a fan such that the hot air would better
circulate throughout the room

Thanx
Mitch Schertz
(mitchell.schertz@gmail.com)