permaculture - [permaculture] Guy Baldwin, are you here?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Wendy Smyer Yu" <creeksinger@hotmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Guy Baldwin, are you here?
  • Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 11:26:36 -0800

Hello!

I know, it's the first rule of blogging, that you're supposed to keep track of the comments so you can respond to people in a timely manner, but I'd gotten so used to having no comments for the first months of the Davis Permaculture Users' Group blog (http://www.dpug.blogspot.com) that I stopped checking!

If you're here (or if somebody here knows where he is) could you drop me an email? This address works, as does the 'official' DPUG address: davispug@hotmail.com

Thanks kindly!

Wendy

Fixing up the home? Live Search can help http://imagine-windowslive.com/search/kits/default.aspx?kit=improve&locale=en-US&source=hmemailtaglinenov06&FORM=WLMTAG

  • [permaculture] Guy Baldwin, are you here?, Wendy Smyer Yu, 01/04/2007