permaculture - [permaculture] Another Kind of Energy

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Charles de Matas" <cdematas@hotmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Another Kind of Energy
  • Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 20:48:41 +0000

Thanks for the article by Peter Bane. I look forward to seeing him at the permaculture course here next week. I don't think a permaculture course can or should be free. But I think the problem some people are having is that the cost may be so high as to exclude many people who can benefit from it. I am sponsoring my brother to take part in the permaculture course. I think anyone who wishes to teach permaculture should take courses in it. Other people may simply want to read books on it and learn by experience.
I'm sure Heather realizes that the controversy about her book is good publicity and will help to boost sales. When I flipped through the Chelsea catalogue I hardly noticed the book. Now with all this discussion, I may order it simply because of its politically correct orientation.
Best wishes to all for the new year.
Charles. T&T

Another Kind of Energy
by Peter Bane
The Permaculture Activist
http://www.permacultureactivist.net/PeterBane/Jean_Pain.html

Don't just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search! http://search.msn.com/

  • [permaculture] Another Kind of Energy, Charles de Matas, 12/29/2006