permaculture - [permaculture] brushwood stacking

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Kathy Evans" <evansdk@earthlink.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] brushwood stacking
  • Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 11:34:27 -0600

Steve, Can you tell me a little about what "brushwood stacking" and
brushwood chipping are for,how they fit into the big picture? I just leave
my brushwood in a pile. A neighbor once said, "I hope you realize that's a
perfect habitat for snakes." Yes, precisely, and a lot of other li'l
critters. Thanks, Kathy

Kathy Evans
evansdk@earthlink.net