permaculture - [permaculture] Busy season?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Jody Troupe <jodyt2@mac.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Busy season?
  • Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 01:21:20 -0800

I'm just curious what everyone is attending to right now since there has been
a real drop in the submissions to the list lately. Is right now a
particularly intensive time for all who are actively farming? (Different
parts of the world are involved in the list, but maybe there is a
generalization?) My email was recently upgraded and it coincided with the
slow-down, so I thought my submission to the list was affected. But there was
one that got through today!