permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Moringa

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: rrandall1 <rrandall1@houston.rr.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Moringa
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 08:19:30 -0500

I have found here in Houston that the tree grows well surviving mild winters and coming back from the root after frozen. The leaves are quite tasty but tiny and they must be separated from the tiny stems that attach them to the branch. Hence a lot of work for the effort. Many other greens like sweet potato spinach are much more rewarding for the labor.

Bob Randall