permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Design Course

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Keith Johnson <keithdj@mindspring.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Design Course
  • Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 21:45:09 -0400

Jake,
Peter Bane (publisher of the Permaculture Activist) and I (I've been teaching with him for 8 years and 2 years before that in Ca.) will be teaching courses in Charlottesville, VA (5 weekends, starting on the first weekend in March and on alternate weekends through the last weekend in Apr.), and IN and OH next year.

Write for more info to
Peter Bane <pcactivist@mindspring.com>

Keith

Jake Davis wrote:
Hey all,
I am currently saving my pennies to attend a permaculture design course, and
I would like to ask what is perhaps a silly question: is there anyway to
know which certificate program to do? Or, to put it another way, if I want
to learn the most, is there any where I should look into? Or are all design
courses equal? I'm currently living in Virginia, if that helps. I don't want
to cause any riots, I just sincerely would look to get started at the right
place.
Thanks,
Jake
--