permaculture - [permaculture] Design Course

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Jake Davis" <livingfossil@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Design Course
  • Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 20:37:12 -0400

Hey all,

I am currently saving my pennies to attend a permaculture design course, and
I would like to ask what is perhaps a silly question: is there anyway to
know which certificate program to do? Or, to put it another way, if I want
to learn the most, is there any where I should look into? Or are all design
courses equal? I'm currently living in Virginia, if that helps. I don't want
to cause any riots, I just sincerely would look to get started at the right
place.

Thanks,
Jake