permaculture - Re: [permaculture] opportunites for young couple moving to Portland?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: David Buitenveld <sarcasticboy@thechicken.coop>
  • To: evansdk@earthlink.net, permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] opportunites for young couple moving to Portland?
  • Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 16:37:05 -0700

I highly recommend the Portland Permaculture Institute (only 10 blocks from the very delicious McMenamins Brewery;-)

http://www.portlandpermaculture.com/
http://www.mcmenamins.com/index.php?loc=57&category=Location%20Homepage

I am guessing the folks who actually live in Portland will have a somewhat broader perspective..

david

Kathleen Evans wrote:
My oldest daughter and her boyfriend will be living in the Portland area for
the next three years while she's in midwifery school. They may buy a house
while they're there, but I wondered what's happening in the area regarding
permaculture, if that's not too vague a question. They are both very
interested and might like to be in some neck of the woods where they can make
connections and pursue learning about it, participating in whatever's
happening around there. Thanks, Kathy

Kathy Evans
evansdk@earthlink.net