permaculture - [permaculture] negative speculation about Heather is stupid

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Rain Tenaqiya <raincascadia@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] negative speculation about Heather is stupid
  • Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 21:02:10 -0700 (PDT)

I know Heather from Eugene and agree with everything Toby said. She is a
womon of action, not a permaculture talker/profiteer/celebrity. She
converted a public park into an innovative food forest and is one of the few
permaculturists that has been able to reach out to low-income folks living in
an urban area. Being a doer gets you into trouble since no action is perfect
and never will be. Why spend time criticizing someone who is 90% in
agreement with you?

Rain

  • [permaculture] negative speculation about Heather is stupid, Rain Tenaqiya, 10/16/2006