permaculture - [permaculture] poop risk

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Thomas Gorman <tom@honeychrome.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] poop risk
  • Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 19:46:10 -0400

Didn't mean to say that you were unqualified, just that the statement was not qualified with further info on the given situation, etc. etc. And certainly on this list at least people think through things, apply common sense, etc. But in a broader context there are lots of people who hear a story like your daughter's in a context of humaure and it becomes permanently linked in their minds, whether the link is legitimate or not. Anyway, my point was that your daughter's experience had nothing to do with humaure or composting (based on my reading of it), though of course did have everything to do with hygiene and bacterial vectors, etc.
Tom

  • [permaculture] poop risk, Thomas Gorman, 10/15/2006
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • [permaculture] poop risk, Thomas Gorman, 10/15/2006