permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Millet seed source: Welter Seed & Honey Co. >> Product Catalog

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lisa in Oregon <lisamaciver8@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Millet seed source: Welter Seed & Honey Co. >> Product Catalog
  • Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 20:04:57 -0700 (PDT)

Millet question: I grew a little proso millet this year, but the
hulls stay on, make it a problem for eating it myself. I've read
that pearl millet is what I want, it will thresh free of the hulls.
Can anyone confirm?

I get tiny packets from Bountiful Gardens or Synergy seeds...

Lisa in Ashland Oregon