permaculture - [permaculture] thanks all for the info

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "NewNorth" <lynnann@newnorth.net>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] thanks all for the info
  • Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 14:48:24 -0500

Thanks all of you who responded to my question about frozen E.coli....yep ser
ree...I'm one of those "cook it to a fair-thee- well" folks. I've been
yelled at by the finest chef's in the best restaurants for asking that they
"butterfly" and cook the steak till it's done, please. So....I'll be sure to
cook the spinach in boiling H2O. I'm growing my own spinach and sundry other
veggies now that I have my "greenroom"...so...it won't be an issue ever
again...love and peace...lynnann

ps...oh...I loved the "cook you spinach" alert...