permaculture - [permaculture] Activist website and directory

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Keith Johnson <keithdj@mindspring.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Activist website and directory
  • Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 22:46:49 -0400

Lawrence,
I keep doing that *[updating the Planetary Pc Directory]*(though I spend a
lot of time looking for Pc folks online and wish more would write to me with
their contact info so I can do more to help y'all.)

What all else would you like to see at the Activist website?
Lawrence London wrote:
More articles like the old one I reposted on foodsheds.
I intend to keep the actual creating of new webpages to a minimum (presently 36 substantial pages, several of which are getting rather large and need to be broken up a bit) and would rather make a single page with LINKS to those good stories. So, if you want these kinds of stories to be available, let me know (remembering, of course, that sometimes those pages would vanish as their host sites update THEIR pages). Remember, please, that I don't get PAID for this work!!!! (despite having a* donation button* on EVERY page). Hint, hint.**

**

--
Keith Johnson
Permaculture Activist Magazine