permaculture - [permaculture] shipping Jerusalem artichokes

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Michelle Maggiore" <mmaggior@mindspring.com>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] shipping Jerusalem artichokes
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 17:36:18 -0400

Hi- I have been growing them for a while, and was wondering if anyone had
any tips on shipping these. I live in Virginia, and wanted to send them to
some friends in and out of state, but I am unsure if there are restrictions
on sending plants in the mail within the same country (U.S.)?
Thanks in advance for any tips, ideas and suggestions you might share,
Michelle

  • [permaculture] shipping Jerusalem artichokes, Michelle Maggiore, 08/28/2006