permaculture - Re: [permaculture] OT: BBC NEWS | Health | 'Friendly bacteria' gum forteeth

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Kathleen Evans" <evansdk@earthlink.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] OT: BBC NEWS | Health | 'Friendly bacteria' gum forteeth
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 06:50:46 -0500

After a trip to India two years ago, I wished that I could grow a neem tree
here. Chewing on the twigs of the intensely bitter neem tree, as is a
traditional custom there, seemed very powerful good medicine for teeth.
Secondly, regarding probiotics, Louis Pasteur reportedly said on his death
bed that host resistance was more important than eradicating the germ.

Kathy Evans
evansdk@earthlink.net