permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Comosting toxic ingredients

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Michelle Maggiore" <mmaggior@mindspring.com>
  • To: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>, "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Comosting toxic ingredients
  • Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 20:58:21 -0400

http://www.commongroundrelief.org/node/168
This is the link to the Megan Perry Soil Bioremediation Project in New
Orleans. I urge anyone who has interest in this project to send a wish,
time, money, items needed.......it has been almost a year since the landfall
of Katrina, and all help is greatly needed and appreciated. I am hoping to
go down there again in a few months, we'll see.
Cheers,
Michelle
(I believe Starhawk has posted her accounts of involvemnt of the project on
her webpage, too....really beautiful stuff to read).