permaculture - [permaculture] Help the Activist reach more people

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Keith Johnson <keithdj@mindspring.com>
  • To: Permaculture ibiblio <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, openpermaculture <permaculture@openpermaculture.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Help the Activist reach more people
  • Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2006 14:20:35 -0400

Hey Y'all,
You need to know about the Activist's "group subscription" option which is 10 copies to one address for $99 for one year (more copies negotiable). This helps you share Permaculture with more people, raise our subscriber base, and maybe even allow us to start paying our writers (wouldn't that be nice?) and adding more color pages. Also, giving gift subscriptions to libraries is a VERY GOOD IDEA, as libraries generally RE-subscribe while exposing more readers to our work (and your's, too.) Don't forget to recommend back issues <http://www.permacultureactivist.net/backissues/BackIssu.htm> (especially full sets) to your students. We have many thousand$ of copies in inventory.

*Complete Set of Back Issues: (1-58) *Click below
*USA*
$249

*Canada, Mexico*
$255

*Overseas Surface*
$265

*Overseas Air*
$295

When you offer a PDC, your students can get a reduced subscription rate of $18 for the first year (IF we get at least 5 subs from one course).

Any ideas you might have to increase our revenues (like advertising, for example) will be welcome. This is YOUR magazine, too. Our success is a reflection of your success.

Thanks,
Keith

--
Keith Johnson
Permaculture Activist Magazine

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

  • [permaculture] Help the Activist reach more people, Keith Johnson, 08/06/2006