permaculture - [permaculture] Darren's Designs

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Michelle Maggiore" <mmaggior@mindspring.com>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Darren's Designs
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2006 12:48:13 -0400

Hi- I really enjoyed viewing the designs you have so far posted- great work
there. And alas! I am on dial up too, but no problems downloading.....
I would appreciate your advice, Darren and others' as well- having
recently earned my certificate I am wondering which skill you find more
helpful in creating the visual components of your designs- basic drafting
skills or GIS? Or landscape drawing? All of these classes are available
locally through our community college, but I am curious which would be the
most helpful toward gaining those skills, and what has worked for the on
the ground designers (or anyone) on this list.
Thanks!