permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Annual news from Barking Frogs Permaculture

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lisa Rollens" <rollens@fidnet.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Annual news from Barking Frogs Permaculture
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 11:38:08 -0500

Robert,

I clicked on the links for Barking Frogs website to check out what you have done, and got "this page cannot be displayed". Don't know if it's a site problem or my problem, altho I rarely get that message. Just thought I'd let you know.

Lisa, in the Mo Ozarks

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Waldrop" <bwaldrop@cox.net>