permaculture - Re: [permaculture] condensate collection and ferrocement

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: dwoodard@becon.org
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] condensate collection and ferrocement
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 15:21:01 -0400 (EDT)

There are books on ferrocement boatbuilding; many libraries should have them. Also, Rex Roberts' book "Your Engineered House" (1960s/70s)
had a discussion of building with cement and fabric or basketwork meshes,
if I remember rightly. Also he discussed concrete with organic
aggregrates such as grain hulls.

Doug Woodard
St. Catharines, Ontario