permaculture - [permaculture] Diagramming relationships

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lisa in Oregon <lisamaciver8@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Diagramming relationships
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 09:49:08 -0700 (PDT)

Maybe I've missed this in the many unread posts and books out there,
but I don't recall seeing designs with diagramming of relationships
between design components - any pointers?

I was thinking about the various elements assembled here and some of
the connections that aren't physically in the same place or are only
part of the year; such as the set of relationships between chickens,
earwigs and the garden. The static maps and species lists don't
capture any of that. Maybe it's too complex to graph?

thanks
Lisa in Ashland Oregon