permaculture - [permaculture] Permaculture Resources

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Permaculture Resources
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 14:18:16 -0400

Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 10:44:31 -0700 (PDT)
From: j powers <the_masses2@yahoo.com>

here's a big list of resources that i compiled in
portland, oregon and beyond.
http://www.pdxpermaculture.org/links.htm
best of luck!
jason

--- h q <grow_green_city@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hello There Lovely People,

We're putting together a website that would serve
as a portal for the general public, in essence a
website that would provide lists of groups in
various cities involved in the following:

1) Community garden groups
2) Tree planting etc...groups
3) Architectural and other firms specializing in
greening buildings, specifically providing
rooftop gardens, surface gardens on existing office
buildings.
4) Permaculture groups & classes

We would love it if people could recommend
PERMACULTURE RELATED ORGANIZATIONS/INSTITUTES
that provide Permaculture classes in the following
cities:

1) SAN FRANCISCO
2) OAKLAND
3) LOS ANGELES
4) CHICAGO
5) AUSTIN
6) DALLAS AND OR HOUSTON
7) ATLANTA
8) NEW YORK CITY

If you have groups you would like us to place on
this list, please contact Heidi Q at
grow_green_city@yahoo.com

We were founded and run by volunteers and rely
on the love and support of the community working
for more green in our cities to expand our website.

So we would love your help & suggestions!

Many thanks!
Heidi

  • [permaculture] Permaculture Resources, Lawrence F. London, Jr., 06/19/2006