permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Water buffalo in permaculture systems

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Dylan Ford" <dford@suffolk.lib.ny.us>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, <jmweiss1@optonline.net>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Water buffalo in permaculture systems
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 10:35:58 -0400

Doctor - Perhaps if you contacted Heifer International they would know of an
area in need of your expertise. They have many global iniatives underway at
all times. In fact I commend this organization to all. One year we donated
farm animals to people around the world in dire need in the names of
everyone on our Christmas gift list, rather than giving more consumer goods
that they don't need.

www.heifer.org

Sincerely, dylan

> From: jay weiss <
>
> Sir,
> I am a veterinarian with an interest in water buffalo. After retiring
> from practice, I would like to take my knowledge of water buffalo and
> medicine (for several years my patients were milking cows in New York
> State) and help those in rural undeveloped areas employ these worthy
beasts.

> Yours truly,
>
> Jay Marshall Weiss, DVM

Dylan Ford is the author of the proposal at www.ideaforpresident.com , a
website devoted to an idea that could provide an avenue to address pollution
issues, food safety, social justice, prison reform and healthcare.