permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Toby

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Robert Waldrop" <bwaldrop@cox.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Toby
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 19:12:32 -0500

Yes, but (sniff) mine hasn't arrived yet. I will view this as one more opportunity to learn patience.

I would like to add my recommendation to subscribe to the Permaculture Activist. In the internet era, actual printed magazines are an increasingly endangered species, and this is one that should be kept going. Indeed, it needs a much larger circulation. I can honestly say that I read every word of every edition and save them for future reference. The subscription price is modest, and it is worth the money.

Bob Waldrop, OKC

----- Original Message ----- From: "Toby Hemenway" <toby@patternliteracy.com>
Thanks! However, I cannot reimburse you for dental bills or other injuries
to your jaw. I'll have the article, "Is Sustainable Agriculture an
Oxymoron?" on my website after the Activist has been out for a few weeks,
but then, everyone on this list subscribes to Permaculture Activist
http://permacultureactivist.net , right?

Toby
www.patternliteracy.com