permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Toby

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Toby Hemenway <toby@patternliteracy.com>
  • To: permaculture list <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Toby
  • Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2006 12:06:37 -0700

Thanks! However, I cannot reimburse you for dental bills or other injuries
to your jaw. I'll have the article, "Is Sustainable Agriculture an
Oxymoron?" on my website after the Activist has been out for a few weeks,
but then, everyone on this list subscribes to Permaculture Activist
http://permacultureactivist.net , right?

Toby
www.patternliteracy.com