permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Permaculture Swiki

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Mark Moody <ecoresources@bigpond.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Permaculture Swiki
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 14:04:12 +0930

Hi Michael

Here is the link you need to get the code to post on your site.
http://swickihome.eurekster.com/share.htm?gid=13bac528-7d8d-4377-9d55- f955b983c227

The reason you did not find it in their list (hand edited) of public sites is because the swiki people have not entered it yet in their directory To new. Despite that, the actual swiki exists and works well as several hundred people have found already.

Remember it is an experiment. :)

BTW this list (as per another message) is now part of the searched sites.

Mark Moody
www.permaculture.tv