permaculture - [permaculture] Oklahoma City permaculture workshop

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Robert Waldrop" <bwaldrop@cox.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Oklahoma City permaculture workshop
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 17:05:22 -0500

The Oklahoma City Introduction to Permaculture weekend workshop, to be taught by Dan and Cynthia Hemenway June 23-25, 2006 (http://www.barkingfrogspermaculture.org ), has sold out (the maximum class size is 25). We will take names for a waiting list, in case someone cancels. If there is enough interest, the workshop could be repeated the following weekend. (June 30-July 2). We would probably need at least 15 students at $125/ each to make a repeat weekend financially possible. The only weekend that it could be repeated this year would be the June 30-July 2 weekend.

Contact me at bwaldrop@cox.net if your are interested. More details of the permaculture weekend workshop are at http://www.bettertimesinfo.org/okcpermaworkshop.htm .

We are excited about this event. People are coming to the class from Kansas, Alabama, and Michigan, besides the Oklahoma City folks.

Bob Waldrop, Oklahoma City