permaculture - Re: [permaculture] deer fencing - What Constitutes Good Permaculture Practice?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "roxann" <roxann@ancientearthwisdom.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] deer fencing - What Constitutes Good Permaculture Practice?
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 13:31:14 +0000

I am an aspiring market gardener of medicinal herbs and woodland wildflowers,
which are sometimes the same thing. I would also like to bring the usual
things to market, but it won't be my mainstay. I am also attempting to do
this in a permaculture manner, in that I am using permanent beds and building
guilds as I go. But, I am also one of those caught up in the rat race wishing
I weren't. I'm on a 5-year plan to get out of it.

Roxann, NW AR

> > Are there any other market farmers or gardeners in this list?

  • Re: [permaculture] deer fencing - What Constitutes Good Permaculture Practice?, roxann, 04/17/2006