permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Almond suppliers?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Daimen Hardie" <daimen_hardie@hotmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Almond suppliers?
  • Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 06:01:46 +0000

Thanks for responding, I'll be planting in Southeastern New Brunswick (zone 5).

Daimen

From: dwoodard@becon.org
To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 12:02:35 -0400 (EDT)

I know of a couple of people in the Niagara Peninsula who have
experimented with almonds in the past. Both operate, or have operated
nurseries.

Where do you intend to plant?

Doug Woodard
St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada