permaculture - [permaculture] PIJ backissues question

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "robscott@freeshell.org" <robscott@freeshell.org>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] PIJ backissues question
  • Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 18:33:37 +0000 (UTC)

Hello out there...

I'm wanting to complete my set of Permaculture International Journal issues, and I'm asking this listserv for help. Will someone please help me acquire a several of these out-of-print issues? I'd be fine with photocopies, and could compensate people for their time if that helps.

I'd eventually need the copies to get to Urbana, IL, by mail if necessary.
Email me backchannel if you can help me personally. If there's a public means for getting issues, post it to the list. It was a great journal, which is now unfortunately hard to find...

I already tried to get backissues through
http://www.permacultureinternational.org/backissues.htm
but they sent me 6 random issues of PIJ, a bunch of Permaculture-UK issues, and some Permaculture-Activist issues. Great material, but I've already got it. Plus, it took the better part of 2005, and I'm not willing to spend years trying to track down photocopied pieces of paper.
Please help me use my calories efficiently.

Rob Scott
Urbana Permaculture Project
robscott@freeshell.org