permaculture - [permaculture] [Fwd: Consulting / design prices

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Keith Johnson <keithdj@mindspring.com>
  • To: Permaculture ibiblio <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] [Fwd: Consulting / design prices
  • Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2006 22:42:34 -0400

Reply to Anwar at <anwartesano@yahoo.com>

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Consulting design prices
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 02:19:29 +0100 (BST)
From: Anwar del castillo To: info@permacultureactivist.net

Hello Over there.

My name is Anwar Del Castillo, Im mexican, and I live
currently at Colima State.
I am a permaculture designer since year 2000, and have
been involved on eco building eco turism since then.
4 years ago, I had the chance to develope my first and
only "big scale" Permaculture design project, (40
hectareas)
however, now, Im quite happy to get a new customer who
wants me to turn his 25 hectareas out side of colima
city, into a Eco real state project.

but my question is regarding how much should I charge
for the design process.

are there any patterns? (guide lines) to follow to
charge the permaculture design process?
does permaculture its starting to have "a value on
itself" (money based)or should I just stick to the "time-spent-working" and local conditions....
to know with my own ethics how much to charge.

I believe that most of us on the permaculture familly
are not very interested on charging a lot and making
lots of money, however I need to get my life balanced,
cause most of the time I give away my work pretty
cheap, and so I dont want to "fall on the same hole,
once again"

could you give me any examples of other projects?
or simply point me on the right direction?

THANKS A LOT.
(I had the chance to visit earthheaven on year 2001,
for the Intentional communities gathering)
and its a great memory I kept.
I send all of you my best regards.

CHEERS
Anwar

___________________________________________________________ Yahoo! Photos - NEW, now offering a quality print service from just 8p a photo http://uk.photos.yahoo.com

--
Keith Johnson
Permaculture Activist Magazine

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

  • [permaculture] [Fwd: Consulting / design prices, Keith Johnson, 04/07/2006