permaculture - [permaculture] Natural landscaping in South Coastal Texas -> J. Kolenovsky

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Diver <steved@ncat.org>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Natural landscaping in South Coastal Texas -> J. Kolenovsky
  • Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 12:19:15 -0600

J. Kolenovsky -

Thanks for sharing the links below. It is a pleasure
to view these naturalized landscapes, plant selections,
and pattern designs.

I really like that "Texas Wildscape Demonstration Site"
sign, and what you can do with a program like that.
Steve Diver
Northwest Arkansas

>Larry, my front yard is a nursery. He he. Ask Kevin. To get an idea of
>what I have on hand, browse over to http://www.hal-pc.org/~garden

>I had my own landscape company for 2 1/2 years. For views of jobs
>completed, browse over to http://www.celestialhabitats.com

  • [permaculture] Natural landscaping in South Coastal Texas -> J. Kolenovsky, Steve Diver, 03/21/2006