permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Libraries of standard designs?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Niels Corfield <mudguard@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Libraries of standard designs?
  • Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 12:29:23 +0000

Does it?
Can you give specifics on sections or chapters?

Cheers
Niels

Chris Jackson wrote:

Dave Jacke's "Edible Forest Gardens, Volume II" has a
pattern language for food forest designs based on
Christopher Alexander's "A Pattern Language."
Chris

--- Simon Forman <forman.simon@gmail.com> wrote:

Something like Christopher Alexander's "Pattern
Language" but for
Permaculture designs? That'd be genius! Does
anyone know af anything
like that? online wiki?

Peace,
~Simon